Funding for the Health Insurance Grant and the Personnel Incentive Grant Program (PIGP) is provided by the Mississippi Legislature through the Mississippi Library Commission’s annual appropriation.
Health and Life Insurance Grants are available to all public library systems and independent public libraries for library/library system employees who are members of the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) and work no less than 20 hours a week.
- Natalie Dunaway, Grants Coordinator
- 601-432-4054 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Peacock, Deputy Director, Administrative Services
- 601-432-4042 / email@example.com
Health and Life Insurance Reimbursement
- Instructions for completing and submitting reimbursement request form
- Health and Life Reimbursement Request Form – July 2022 – December 2022
- Health and Life Reimbursement Request Form for January 2023 Onward
- FY23 Premium Increases Video
Personnel Incentive Grants Program
- Year-End Report – This form will be emailed to the library/library system director
- PIGP Distribution Policy Statement