The Mississippi Library Jobs Online lists professional and support staff vacancies in all types of libraries in the state of Mississippi.
To submit a new job listing please fill out the Job Announcement Form. It is recommended to use the Internet Explorer browser or download the form and open it in Adobe Reader. Please allow 3 business days for the job announcement to appear.
To view library jobs: Click on Browse MS Library Jobs.
Other sites for posted jobs are:
- American Library Association Job Listings
- Mississippi State Personnel Board
- Mississippi Library Association Job Listings
- The Mississippi Library Commission will check all submissions to ensure their authenticity.
- Persons posting jobs to the Mississippi Library Commission’s Jobs Site retain the copyright of the text that appears in their announcement. They also grant to the the Mississippi Library Commission the right to use, copy, or modify, in any form, any job ad placed.
- The Mississippi Library Commission Jobs Site is provided “as is.” The Mississippi Library Commission makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the quality of the jobs posted.
- The Mississippi Library Commission is not responsible for any information posted in job announcements by the individual employer/library.
- Postings will no longer display after the expiration date or 90 days if no expiration date is provided.
- We reserve the right to remove any announcement from our website.
- If you need to make changes to a job announcement, or if you wish to withdraw it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck in your recruitment and job search!